Girls with Muscle Forums
November 01, 2014, 06:43:49 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome! Make sure you check out the main site: http://www.girlswithmuscle.com

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6
  Print  
Author Topic: Amy's Conquest - Illustrated Amazon Story Site **NSFW**  (Read 103819 times)
DTM
Veteran Member

Email
« on: June 12, 2009, 11:47:48 am »

Hi all.  Just thought Id share some of the artwork of what we currently have up on Amy's Conquest (www.amysconquest.com).  You can see a good deal more, For Free, by visiting the site, and of course as a member youd get those and So Much More!  Smiley

From Our Stories Currently Up Section:

The Delivery Boy

The Class Reunion

Her Toy - Part 1

Justifiable Homicide

The Weaker Sex 2

The Wrong Number

1st Anniversary (In Color)

From Our Coming Soon Section:

Our Most Unusual Muscle Mom

Tony's Troubles

One "Boring" Friday Night

Amy Hardstone Folio

The General's Daughter

The Separation

TV's Blind Date - Amazon Style

Big Little Sister 2

An Amazon's Vengeance

Amazon Girls Sorority House

Three Muscle Sisters

The Exchange Student

So thanks for allowing me to share these with you, hope you enjoy! : )
DTM
Veteran Member

Email
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2009, 09:43:10 am »

Hey all.  Smiley

Just thought I'd spread the word about us at Amy's Conquest reaching our 2nd year (who'd a thought Smiley), and if you know us then you know with that comes A Celebration, not to mention some special treats for you female muscle fans out there!  Smiley

We plan to base all of our material in July (Amy's birth-month) around Amy Hardstone herself......and not just cause she's got those 27" steel hard, super strong thighs around my waist as I type....OUCH!   Wink

Anyway, We have not only our next actual Amy's Conquest story fully illustrated coming up (by the Amy originator, FemForteFan), Amy's Conquest 5, but we also have planned a special Amy Hardstone Art Folio, where we have some of our Best past and present AC artists giving us THEIR take on this Classic Teenage Amazon Girl, how THEY see her, doing what THEY think she should be. 

And if that wasn't enough to kick off this Birthday Celebration, we also plan to debut our Very First series of Amazon CGI Clips, done by the truly Incredible and ultra Skilled Greycat (from the website, Strong And Stacked)  Smiley  He's going all out to introduce Amy into the CGI world, with THREE clips featuring our buxom, buff blonde beauty.  Smiley  From then on, chances are you'll be seeing alot more such CGI clips on Amy's Conquest, as an added Bonus to our members, featuring ALL kinds of different Female Muscle scenarios and ALL kinds of Amazons as well.  SmileySmiley

That Still not enough?  Well, how's about we AGAIN go through our membership pool and pick THREE of you to win a Free 1 Month Membership to either Buffdomme.com (home of the boundaciously buff, Dominique Danger), Theresahendricks.net (to view the amazing fitness/bodybuilding beauty, Theresa Hendricks) or Stevewrestlingadventure.com (one incredible mixed wrestling site).  As always with our giveaways, Anyone who is a live member through the end of this month (July) is already In To Win! 

And lastly, I'd like to give one talented Amazonian Author a chance to get their own, original, female muscle story illustrated and posted on Amy's Conquest, to which they will also receive a Free copy of.  Smiley  All you need to do is email me your story (at dtm352@hotmail.com) and one story entry will be chosen, given the Full Illustration Treatment and then posted on AC for the world to see!  Smiley

And of course, since I can't just pop on here without giving you guys some more Amazing Amazon visuals:  Smiley

And from The Cheerleaders Party (by Jeff Batista):

In the end, I do hope you enjoy what we have in store for you on AC, and I seriously want to thank each and everyone of you who has helped make our little Amy's Conquest site what it is today.  Without you, we would be nothing, so a Big Thanks from me to you ALL!  Smiley
DTM
Veteran Member

Email
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2009, 02:12:54 pm »

For those not yet a part of our 2nd Anniversary Celebration (complete with still to come Amy CGI Clips and a few Free FBB Membership Giveaways), weve just posted some Brand New material to help lure you to the Amy side: 

http://www.amysconquest.com/stories.html#amyartfolio

Smiley
DTM
Veteran Member

Email
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2009, 10:28:06 am »

And The Celebration Continues!  Smiley

We have just finished uploading our first 2 CGI Clips to our Members Section (with a few preview pics being seen in our new Audio/Video section).  These are each a little over 1 minute long, and are just the tip of the iceberg with what's to come next (especially with a third clip just a few days away!).  Hope you enjoy these my FBB loving friends, and of course DON'T FORGET about our FBB Site Membership Giveaway, where 3 Lucky AC Members will win a 1 Months free pass to some of the best Female Muscle sites around! 

Thanks all, and enjoy.  Smiley
DTM
Veteran Member

Email
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2009, 12:21:14 pm »

Hey all.  Smiley

Just thought I'd share some cool female muscle pics with some cool female muscle lovers like you.  Smiley  Hope you enjoy.  Smiley

A few from One Boring Friday Night (by Stef):

Some from The General's Daughter (by Bambs):

Cool pics from Amy's Conquest 5 - Parts 1 a& 2 (by FemForteFan):

And from Muscular Confession - Parts 1 a& 2 (by Jebriodo):

A few new ones from Online Amazons (by Barracuda9999):

A few from Amazon Girls Sorority House (by Carlos):

New pics from Jungle Girl (a Plowjack story) (by NeoBabylon):

And from Room Raiders: Amazon Style (by Peter):

Lastly some from The Sorority Girl Next Door (a Seldomlasts tale) (by Taclobanon)

I would like to say that if any Moderator here feels any of the above pictures are Too Much for this site, to please remove them, with my blessing.  Smiley

And lastly, another BIG ANNOUNCEMENT, is that I am now working with Iconic FBB Videographer, Rick Dobbins, to create some new (and exclusive) video clips for Amy's Conquest.  So far he's shot for us with Lisa Cross, Danielle Rouleau and soon to be KO.  His videos are without question some of the best around, and I'm honored to have him working with us, and thrilled to be bringing such videos to you all (at No Shortage to the illustrated stories that makes us what we are) Soon!  Smiley

Well thanks as always for letting me share all of this with you, and I do hope you enjoy them and that we see you around Amy's Conquest as well.  Smiley
DTM
Veteran Member

Email
« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2009, 01:21:23 am »

Another BIG ANNOUNCEMENT from Amy's Conquest!

It's Christmas Time again, and that means time for us to give back to all of YOU, as Thanks for helping make AC thrive and survive, growing bigger and better each and every year.  Smiley

So, to help celebrate the Holidays I'm not only going to post one sexily drawn female muscle story, but TWO, both of which would help any red-blooded male stay warm during these cold winter nights (or not so cold, if youre in the Southern Hemisphere like me Smiley). 

Not enough eh, well how's about I throw in Another sensuously animated CGI clip for your view pleasure, complete with sexily spoken dialogue written by yours truly and created by Greycat!  Smiley

Still not enough?  Well how's about I post Amy's Conquest's VERY FIRST Live Action Female Muscle videos, shot by the Legendary Rick Robbins!  Well then, how's about I post the FIRST TWO

Still asking for more, well then I think I can promise a THIRD Live Action FBB clip will be under your tree on Christmas morning!

That's 2 illustrated stories, 1 CGI female muscle clip, and 3 live action FBB videos!  All in the same month, All For You!

So don't miss out my fellow Amazon Admirers, if you've ever thought about giving yourself a gift for the Holidays, THIS is definately ITSmiley
anon-e-mouse
Veteran Member

« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2009, 07:13:30 am »

Huh? You're going to post them here, on GWM? Now THAT would be a treat! Grin
DTM
Veteran Member

Email
« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2009, 09:10:34 am »

Er, no, but its just a hop, skip and a jump from here to Amys Conquest.  Smiley
DTM
Veteran Member

Email
« Reply #8 on: December 06, 2009, 09:46:29 am »

Hey guys.  Smiley

Just letting you all know that Ive posted some screencap pics from the First 2 Video Clips for Amys Conquest, both of which will be posted on AC this month (in addition to many other Amazonian items, as mentioned above).  These first videos featuring the Super Sexy Lisa (Hotness) Cross!

Feel free to take a look and enjoy.  Smiley
anon-e-mouse
Veteran Member

« Reply #9 on: December 08, 2009, 01:31:37 pm »

Thanks for your reply and, in all truthfulness, your site is really just a "point and click" away. Grin
DTM
Veteran Member

Email
« Reply #10 on: December 23, 2009, 09:36:13 pm »

Hey all.

Just popping on to wish you guys a very Safe and Happy Holiday Season; as well as to let you know that All of the previously mentioned updates to Amy's Conquest are now COMPLETE! 

That means 2 fully illustrated stories, one female muscle CGI clip (the best yet, by far), and count them FIVE live action female muscle clips (all of which have preview pics, which can be seen for free on the appropriate Preview Sections on AC), which have all been posted in the past few weeks.  Smiley

So if you havent popped on yet to have yourself a look (whether as a passerby for the free pics, or a member for the full videos themselves), feel free to do so - you definately Will Not regret it.  Smiley

So again, a Very Happy Holidays to you all, and heres hoping for great things for us all in 2010.  Smiley
DTM
Veteran Member

Email
« Reply #11 on: January 23, 2010, 06:10:40 pm »

Hey there all. 

Just thought Id throw a few new treats from Amy's Conquest your way, hope you dont mind.  Smiley

A few new ones from Three Muscle Sisters (by ReddyHeart):

A few from a brand new AC artist, luisXIII, A Mugger's Mistake:

And several pics from our Brand New video clip, Danielle's No Bonus Bashing, starring the sexily buff Danielle Rouleau:

We are also in the works to get even more, and more varied, types of Live Action Female Muscle video clips set up for AC, as well as Greycat continuing his amazing CGI video clip work, and of course the never-ending amount of your Favorite Amazon Artists (your old favorites and several brand new ones), bringing you some of the Best illustrated stories around.  Smiley

So thanks again for your support and allowing me to bring such things to you, I hope you enjoy them all, and Im sure youll hear from me again soon. 

Thanks all.  Smiley
anon-e-mouse
Veteran Member

« Reply #12 on: January 23, 2010, 09:52:35 pm »

Oh man, is that you with Danielle!? Lucky stiffy! Grin Thanks for the updates
DTM
Veteran Member

Email
« Reply #13 on: January 24, 2010, 09:12:14 pm »

No man, that aint me (I wish though).  Smiley 
DTM
Veteran Member

Email
« Reply #14 on: February 05, 2010, 11:53:43 am »

Hey there all. 

Just added a bit more Amazonian artworks to Amy's Conquest, so I thought Id post it here for you all.  Smiley

A few new ones from Fan's Fantasy Falls Flat (by Carlos):

A single one (for now) from an amazing artist, Bambs who is working on Tony's Troubles:

And a few pics from the iconic pencils of Jebriodo, who is working on probably the most Special story I have ever posted on AC (one written by my now wife, then DTV author Christa), Can You See Me Baby?:

If any of the above pics by Jebriodo are Too Much, please feel free to remove them.

And lastly, a few from our newly uploaded illustrated story, Room Raiders - Amazon Style, by Peter:

So thanks as always for your support and allowing me to bring such things to you, I hope you enjoy them all.  Smiley
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6
  Print  

Jump to: