Girls with Muscle Forums
July 23, 2014, 07:08:24 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome! Make sure you check out the main site: http://www.girlswithmuscle.com

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The "Betty Bicep Girls" websites  (Read 7088 times)
Rockhard

Email
« on: July 06, 2009, 02:27:10 pm »

If you love the "All-American Fit and athlectic-Natural-Muscular- Girl-Next-Door Woman" ...then check out all of the great strong and sexy "Betty Bicep Girls" at  www.bettybiceps.net  and   www.bettybiceps.com
snare
Veteran Member

Tiga Bait ! Tiger Bait ! LSU !

daviddraf
WWW Email
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2009, 09:59:51 pm »

Kevin, a.k.a. Rockhard, could you give us all here an accurate count to the number of non-duplicated video clips you have posted for members within both your websites? The $15 monthly fee seems reasonable if the total clip count is fairly high for a website(s) that's coming up on it's 24 month mark. Thanks.
Rockhard

Email
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2009, 01:08:34 am »

AS of today there are 64 different video clips between both websites in the "Members" area.     I had to remove about 25 of the older clips from between 2005 and 2006 because of FILE SPACE USAGE with my server and the big amount of money to increase it.      I'm in the process of putting those older video clips on a video hosting site, and just link them back to my site.    That way I can still keep the older cliips available to enjoy, while updating all the new clips on my server for a bigger video size.     There are never the same video clips on both websites at the same time, that's why the combo-membership is the best deal !     
Rockhard

Email
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2009, 11:09:21 am »

I just wanted to let all of the fans here of "Betty Bicep Girl"...April ...that I'll be taking a trip to NY to do a full Video/DVD and Photo Shoot with her the end of August.      The DVD will be titled, "April...Amazing Peaked Biceps" and will be ready to start shipping on September 1, 2009.    This DVD will have April showing off those amazing peaked biceps in as many ways as possible from, doing bicep curls, dumbell curls, chin-ups, push-ups, arm wrestling and just a whole lot of up-close-in-your-face bicep flexing !    It will be filmed in "High Quality Digital" so you will feel like you are there with April and can "Feel" her pumped and hard peaked biceps yourself !    This DVD will be about 55 minutes long and will be the "Must-Have" video/DVd of all Natural-Muscular-Girls-Next-Door" women everywhere !
       If you buy the DVD in the next 24 Hours you can take advantage of the Special Pre-Sale  price of only $19.95 until 12:00 Noon CST on July 30, 2009.      That's a savings of $12.00 off the regular price of $31.95 and all Pre-Orders will be shipped First !      Just go to www.bettybiceps.net  and go to the "VIDEO STORE" in the Home page "Top Menu Bar" and buy your DVD today and save !
       I'm still hoping that "Betty Bicep Girl", Nyssa will be able to go with me and do a joint DVD with April as well as April's solo DVD....I'll know soon if Nyssa can make the trip.    More info later....Thanks
Biflexer
Veteran Member

« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2009, 05:37:17 pm »

I'm so looking forward to doing this DVD.I plan on having my biceps so peaked it will make men jealous!.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: