Girls with Muscle Forums
December 18, 2014, 09:16:39 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome! Make sure you check out the main site: http://www.girlswithmuscle.com

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Dominant or Submissive?  (Read 3518 times)
qwertyytrewq

Email
« on: March 03, 2012, 11:56:11 pm »

When dealing with muscular women from a sexual standpoint (in reality or fantasy), which role do you prefer, or are you switch?

Personally, I prefer the woman takes control. In day-to-day life I prefer to take on a more dominant/asserive role, so the role-reversal when it comes to sex is a big turn on for me. I'm not at all into most of the sub-categories that come along with being submissive (bondage, feminization, whipping, etc.) but I'm a big fan of the woman just doing whatever she wants and throwing me around.
fbbsmmh

« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2012, 11:31:26 pm »

I'm with you qwerty, I'm a big fan of being submissive. The thought of A big powerful woman throwing me around like a little rag doll and showing me who's boss is incredibly arousing.
lotsandlotsapoo

« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2012, 05:48:49 pm »

Personally, a switch. I bet you guys are pretty familiar with the sub mentality so I'll go into my thoughts about the dom aspect a bit more:

The exhilaration of being bested by your own physical superior is matched by coming out on top of someone who is capable of putting up a good fight against you, IMO. I used to date a girl who was stronger than average and down for some playing rough, but she was never a serious threat for me. Maybe she got me in a tight spot once or twice because I made a bad move or something, but I don't think she ever beat me without help. Still, overpowering her was a big turn on because it was still a struggle, and a good one at that. It was still muscle against muscle, strain and forces exerted between tensed bodies.

Now, if I'm with a conventionally attractive (weak) woman like I unfortunately am 99% of the time, I have no interest in dominating her... where's the fun in that, where's the struggle? I mean if I can resist all the force she can muster with her entire body with one hand, and effortlessly, almost always the case, where's the fun in that? So things are pretty vanilla in that situation, which is far too often. Most of those women are not interested in domination anyway, beyond some very tame aspects like being made to feel small or being surrounded. One girl I dated in high school used to like me to squeeze her hand until it hurt enough that she asked me to stop, but that's about it.
baron-master

Email
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2012, 02:12:28 am »

well well,for me,i would love to be in control.its not just a male dominant thing,its just something i like..for example..from a off-season size to fitness size..to take her by the hand and slow dance her,you controlling the flow,shes messmered by what your doing to her..then she wants you to take her..all of her..i think you know where i'm going with this.
Wig4

« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2012, 03:43:04 am »

I adore the strong woman being genuinely protective.  (no role play of whatever kind, the REAL character)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: