Girls with Muscle Forums
December 20, 2014, 02:28:07 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome! Make sure you check out the main site: http://www.girlswithmuscle.com

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Olympic Gymnast Catfight: Aliya Mustfina vs. Jordyn Wieber  (Read 7907 times)
muscleteensrcool

« on: August 03, 2012, 08:57:02 pm »

In honor of the Olympics, I thought it would be nice to write a nice story about a (fictional) catfight between two of what I consider to be some of the best example of muscular young gymnasts in this years gymnastics competitions

Aliya Mustafina - 17 years old, 5'3 (160 cm), 110 pounds (48 kg), Member of the Russian Gymnastics 2012 Olympic Team

vs.

Jordyn Wieber - 17 years old, 5'2 (157 cm) 115 pounds (50 kg), Member of the United States Gymnastics 2012 Olympic Team

It was 2 days before gymnastics competition began at the 2012 Olympics. All the gymnasts were training their routines and the US and Russian teams were still training late at night. Most of the girls started leaving and only the two most dedicated stayed: Russia's Aliya Mustafina and America's Jordyn Wieber.

Aliya was practicing her floor routine when she noticed that Jordyn was watching with a seemingly unimpressed look on her face.
"You guys aren't going to win gold with a routine like that" Jordyn said with a cocky tone.

"I think you should worry about yourself if you want to keep your world trophy" Aliya responded with a thick Russian accent, "or you will get embarassed by us instead of by China this time"

Jordyn's arrogant smile instantly became a very cold, stern look and she immediately got in Aliya's face. "Well why don't you and me settle this here"

Jordyn shoves Aliya and knocks her to the ground.

"Get up!" Jordyn yells at Aliya.

Aliya gets up looking extremely upset. She runs at Jordyn and tackles her to the ground. The girls roll around on the floor trying to gain the upper hand. Jordyn ends up on top of Aliya and slaps her in the face.

"I. won't. be. embarassed. by. you." Jordyn says as she continues slapping Aliya's face, making her cheeks red.

Satisfied with her work, Jordyn gets off of Aliya and starts walking away. Aliya holds her reddened cheeks as she lays on the ground. Her abs flexing through her leotard. Aliya gets up and runs at Jordyn from behind knocking her on the ground. Aliya makes sure to stay on top this time and she begins to punch Jordyn's midsection repeatedly. Jordyn lets out moans and groans after each hit.

Aliya follows up with a few slaps of her own to Jordyn's face. Aliya gets off of Jordyn and sits her up. Aliya gets behind Jordyn and wraps her legs around Jordyn's midsection and begins to squeeze at Jordyn's ribs. Jordyn struggles to loosen Aliya's legs but they are clamped tight around her. Jordyn's struggles become weaker as she becomes more and more exhausted.

Aliya let's go of Jordyn and pulls her up by her hair. Aliya drags Jordyn to the balance beam and stands her up against it. Jordyn seizes this opportunity to kick Aliya in
the stomach. Aliya doubles over and Jordyn pushes her against the balance beam and begins kneeing Aliya's midsection. Each blow striking deeper and deeper into Aliya's abs. Jordyn let's Aliya go and she immidiately drops to her knees holding her stomach.

"You made this personal. I was originally going to show you up during competition, now I'm going to make sure you can't even compete." Jordyn said to a fallen Aliya. Jordyn kicks Aliya on her side forcing her onto her back. Aliya lays on her back and tries to get up. Jordyn forces her back down with her foot and then stomps Aliya in the stomach. Aliya clenches her stomach in pain. Jordyn places her foot on Aliya's throat. Aliya grabs at Jordyn's foot trying to stop her from choking her. Jordyn removes her foot and then stomps Aliya's abs over and over.

Jordyn drills her foot down into Aliya's abs making her scream out in pain. After holding there for a while, Jordyn takes her foot off, allowing Aliya to lay there on her back, her battered abs flexing in and out, each breath causing her pain. Jordyn picks Aliya back up dragging her by her hair. Jordyn puts Aliya up against the balance beam and punches her midsection again. Jordyn takes a moment and smiles at her handiwork.

Aliya takes this opportunity and slaps Jordyn across the face. Jordyn turns away stunned and Aliya throws Jordyn up against the balance beam and striking Jordyn's abs with knees of her own. Aliya drops Jordyn who falls down onto the ground on her back at the base of the balance beam. Aliya sees her opportunity to end this and gets on the balance beam as Jordyn lays on her back. Aliya runs on the balance beam towards Jordyn and leaps off at the end flipping in the air before sticking a landing onto Jordyn's abs. Jordyn passes out from the blow and Aliya falls onto her back exhausted.

Aliya slowly gets to her feet and walks back to her room at the Olympic village grimmacing from her grueling fight. The fight took its toll on both girls, causing both of to perform less than expected during their trials at the 2012 Olympics. Neither of them spoke to their teams about that night.
muscleteensrcool

« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2012, 10:03:56 pm »

any feedback is appreciated
AlexLyan

Email
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2012, 03:08:59 am »

She is really miraculous.I am influenced by her beauty and talent also.She is just outrageous!!!!

swim cap
muscularcalvesman

« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2012, 12:30:24 pm »

Wow. These girls have really impressive physiques. I especially love the last photo of the American gymnast with those six pack abs. Pictures like that are a clear indication of how hard these amazing and talented young women train. By the way, have you checked out my post about female calf muscles. It also in the stories thread. It's actually the newest post. There are a couple of photos there that I've posted. Check them out. I'm sure you'll find them interesting.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2012, 12:32:02 pm by muscularcalvesman » Logged
nataliafox

jeanuher@hotmail.com nataliafox nataliafox
Email
« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2012, 09:40:30 pm »

I wonder hoe these girls manage to stay fit and still carries themselves so well. They look confident and very courageous. Not all the girls can be like that.

chris24601
Veteran Member

chriskell474
« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2013, 09:36:49 pm »

love this story
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: