Girls with Muscle Forums
December 21, 2014, 07:19:50 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome! Make sure you check out the main site: http://www.girlswithmuscle.com

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7
  Print  
Author Topic: saradas.org  (Read 108333 times)
Chainer
Administrator
Veteran Member

Email
« on: December 28, 2008, 01:48:25 am »

saradas.org

So in my opinion this site is basically a scam.... For anyone who isn't familiar with its history:

I found it maybe about a year or two ago, and I remember I liked it a lot, with so many contributing members. It was probably the biggest female-muscle related forum I'd seen...

I was happy enough with it that I donated for VIP access, which I promptly received (the minimum donation was $15, though...). I happily browsed the VIP section for about a month, maybe a bit less.

Then, surprise... all of a sudden my VIP access was turned off, and I found out that I had to "donate" over and over to get it back. So, I said, "screw that," and I was content with my regular membership.

Then, several months ago, they started trying to cram the "option" to donate down our throats, randomly removing forum access unless you were a "donating" VIP member. It got worse from there--now for a while they've been at the point where they send scam emails once a week, about how all the members have received "trial" VIP memberships... which turns out to be a lie upon visiting the site.

The admin posts fake links all over the place that end up leading to a screen that tries to get you to "donate"... Any discussion about this is removed... some moderators have fake names (I remember "seiple" as one) to make it seem like those women post there... it's despicable.

AVOID! AVOID!
Ayesha

Email
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2008, 02:05:43 am »

This is probably the worst site ever NOW! It used to be a wonderful place and having downloaded tons of stuff, I also uploaded much material. Then my account, my posts and karma points got deleted and that pissed me off.
Now, its pathetic!
BOBCAT

Email
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2008, 02:40:34 am »

THIS GUY IS THE WORST SCAMMER....ONE DAY HE CLAIMS HE IS BEING INVESTIGATED FOR COPYRIGHT FRAUD....THE NEXT DAY HE ASKING MONEY FOR PHONEY CHARITIES.......PERHAPS THE IRS SHOULD INVESTIGATE THIS SCAMMER.

CHEERS
autechre

« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2008, 05:32:36 pm »

Does anyone here actually have access to saradas?? I was thinking of donating to see if there is anything decent still posted as it used to be a great site.
Female abs 4 life

« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2008, 02:27:53 pm »

The Same For Me!

Saradas was the greatest place on the net,before they start asking for donations.

Cry

Bye bye!
jjwilson

Email
« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2008, 01:28:31 am »

I actually learn about a lot of really really gorgeous fitness women and FBBers from that forum that I would have never heard of otherwise.

I think Saradas is the greatest place on the net.
kngubu

« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2008, 08:45:22 pm »

I actually learn about a lot of really really gorgeous fitness women and FBBers from that forum that I would have never heard of otherwise.

I think the most telling thing about saradas is that there's no way that you can be serious about that.  Saradas is a total scam.

I have no problem with them charging a monthly membership as long as they are upfront about it, and they aren't.  They can't be, because they would be basically admitting to profiting from distributing stolen content - and let's not forget that that's exactly what they're doing.  Asking for donations is fine, too.  Even if they wanted to reserve access to certain content for donors only.  But requiring someone to donate perpetually is, by definition, a membership fee.  It's the dishonesty of the whole thing that disgusts me. 
mikey

Email
« Reply #7 on: January 01, 2009, 12:20:32 am »

This is obviously  written by the boards moad.  Sorry guy... everyone knows this scam.
bkd

« Reply #8 on: January 02, 2009, 07:09:28 am »

I was thinking of donating to see if there is anything decent still posted as it used to be a great site.
Please don't donate. Saradas.org is definetly scam. And it's highly illegal what they do.. charging people for stolen material... a huge copyright violation. Plus you wouldn't be just an anonymous IP address in some logs anymore if you'd donate. Paypal doesn't care much about privacy like some issues in the past showed already.
fbbcrazy

Email
« Reply #9 on: January 02, 2009, 08:22:42 am »

I'm happy with Saradas like most of members.

They more than 20,000 members and I see some of banned members here.

By the way I don't have any affifiliate with this website , I'm just a satisfied member.

I always donate anonymously and will support this website always.

Have a look at http://www.saradas.org  You'll love it!
txomin

Email
« Reply #10 on: January 02, 2009, 10:48:32 am »

Good try, fbbcrazy, you really made your point as "just a satisfied member". Ridiculous scam!
mikey

Email
« Reply #11 on: January 02, 2009, 02:02:46 pm »

I'm happy with Saradas like most of members.

They more than 20,000 members and I see some of banned members here.

By the way I don't have any affifiliate with this website , I'm just a satisfied member.

I always donate anonymously and will support this website always.

Have a look at http://www.saradas.org  You'll love it!

Another 'fake' post from the clowns at this board. It is a complete fraud. Under no circumstances should anyone contribute material, or money. Find a legit pay site and spend your cash there. And do everyone a favor... spread this warning on any board you can.
Mrhum
Global Moderator
Veteran Member

Email
« Reply #12 on: January 02, 2009, 09:59:57 pm »

I'm a member of Saradas and I like it. A shame that  you have to pay every single month and if you start asking questions to saradas.org og to some of the moderators about the site - you are thrown out. So I have stopped doing that  Sad

But neither way I think it is a great website. They have new pics all the time and great videos. I'm sure that even if I tried to stop coming there, I would be back very fast.

And yes they are stealing content from other sites - so is girlswithmuscle.com, but still they are maintaining the site and they have to pay for server space - as girlwithmuscle.com.

I have donated for girlswithmuscle.com cause I think our webmaster is doing agreat job and using a lot of his time.

Every single day I come and visit girlswithmuscle.com and saradas.org - cause they have updates and I have donated to them  Grin
mikey

Email
« Reply #13 on: January 02, 2009, 10:25:04 pm »

I'm a member of Saradas and I like it. A shame that  you have to pay every single month and if you start asking questions to saradas.org og to some of the moderators about the site - you are thrown out. So I have stopped doing that  Sad

But neither way I think it is a great website. They have new pics all the time and great videos. I'm sure that even if I tried to stop coming there, I would be back very fast.

And yes they are stealing content from other sites - so is girlswithmuscle.com, but still they are maintaining the site and they have to pay for server space - as girlwithmuscle.com.

I have donated for girlswithmuscle.com cause I think our webmaster is doing agreat job and using a lot of his time.

Every single day I come and visit girlswithmuscle.com and saradas.org - cause they have updates and I have donated to them  Grin

Another 'fake' post from these guys. They actually do it on their own board all the time.
kngubu

« Reply #14 on: January 02, 2009, 11:39:49 pm »

This is the most canned sales pitch I think I've ever encountered anywhere.  Nigerian scammers are less transparent.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7
  Print  

Jump to: