Girls with Muscle Forums
August 27, 2014, 06:02:06 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome! Make sure you check out the main site: http://www.girlswithmuscle.com

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7
  Print  
Author Topic: saradas.org  (Read 101269 times)
Mrhum
Global Moderator
Veteran Member

Email
« Reply #15 on: January 03, 2009, 02:28:07 am »

You are just being paranoid  Grin
mikey

Email
« Reply #16 on: January 03, 2009, 11:45:54 pm »

Nope... just fraud for your own members.
kngubu

« Reply #17 on: January 04, 2009, 09:22:03 pm »

If I am then you're not a very convincing writer.
hjertis

Email
« Reply #18 on: January 05, 2009, 03:24:23 am »

I can't remember when, but I think it was when they started to remove more and more access to the forums I decided to donate.

So I donated and went through that procedure. Then a moderator "gave" me my access but I couldn't access anything. Spent a couple for days sending PMs to that moderator, but nothing got better. Finally after about a week I got my access.
Happily I browsed the VIP forums that day. The next day my access was gone. Another PM to the moderator, and he says it was time for a new donation. I was so angry then, I'd basically paid 15 dollars for 1 day in the VIP forums.

I told them where they could put their site and haven't been there since.

IT'S A TOTAL SCAM!
ibarramedia

Email
« Reply #19 on: January 05, 2009, 07:22:26 am »

I would like to congratulate the admin "Saradas.Org" and all moderators for building the most exiting and the best forum in the planet of ever.

I would like to congratulate also each 20600 members for their marvelous contributions who contribute to made a +++ quality label.

In 2008 thanks to the forum I discover so many gorgeous girls especially the awesome Miss Aleesha Young. 

For 2009, I wish seeing Miss Aleesha in mixed wrestling action and continue to be bigger and bigger. 
I wish also discover others gorgeous talents.

Thanks to the forum Girls now know that they are in right to building mass muscle, that is super 

(edit by Chainer: removed link spamming)
« Last Edit: January 06, 2009, 11:05:35 am by Chainer » Logged
Female abs 4 life

« Reply #20 on: January 05, 2009, 09:30:27 am »

Even my grandma could photoshop those pics.
Mrhum
Global Moderator
Veteran Member

Email
« Reply #21 on: January 05, 2009, 10:26:47 am »

hehe this is funny  Grin

Well I like Saradas - I agree that there are som ups and downs, and I'm not sure that a forum like that would be possible in Europe. It would be closed very quick by the gov.

If you don't like saradas - be happy that we have this forum
southpaw

Email
« Reply #22 on: January 05, 2009, 02:41:21 pm »

Count me as another saradas refugee. The place went from one of the best forums I've ever been involved in to a complete scam in the course of about six months. As soon as I started questioning what was going on, I lost my account with over 500 karma points.

Don't pay those idiots. Let's make this board what saradas used to be.
ibarramedia

Email
« Reply #23 on: January 06, 2009, 07:11:15 am »

Even my grandma could photoshop those pics.

Grin Funny

Why don't you ask Katka Kyptova is it photoshop or not ?

And Sarah De Herdt. You can ask her too...

I would like to congratulate saradas and all moderators for building the most exiting and the best forum in the planet of ever.

Thanks a lot for Saradas female body builders & fitness girls for live webcam chats

(edit by Chainer: removed link spamming)
« Last Edit: January 06, 2009, 11:04:59 am by Chainer » Logged
southpaw

Email
« Reply #24 on: January 06, 2009, 03:14:02 pm »

"In the planet of ever"? That should be about all people need to see.
mikey

Email
« Reply #25 on: January 06, 2009, 06:33:21 pm »

"In the planet of ever"? That should be about all people need to see.

We don't need to mock a non-native speaker. Remember the problem... that these guys are are running a scam site. It's a fraud for anyone who gives them money. Spread the word EVERYWHERE.
kngubu

« Reply #26 on: January 06, 2009, 08:04:56 pm »

We don't need to mock a non-native speaker. Remember the problem... that these guys are are running a scam site. It's a fraud for anyone who gives them money. Spread the word EVERYWHERE.
Under normal circumstances I'd agree that mocking a non-native speaker is in poor taste, and I'd probably cringe if someone who wasn't clearly a plant were made fun of the same, but in this case I think making fun of these pricks for any reason at all is fine.
mikey

Email
« Reply #27 on: January 06, 2009, 08:14:06 pm »

Under normal circumstances I'd agree that mocking a non-native speaker is in poor taste, and I'd probably cringe if someone who wasn't clearly a plant were made fun of the same, but in this case I think making fun of these pricks for any reason at all is fine.

I guess you're right. These guys really are low life scammers. The important thing is that they get exposed as widely as possible.
hjertis

Email
« Reply #28 on: January 08, 2009, 09:09:26 am »

Yes, indeed. Why don't you ask Sarah De Herdt about that photo? Well, she's available right here on her own forum! http://sexysarah.monforum.com/index.php
Omg, can this be true? But afaik she's isnt' very good with english, so try to speak french.
Jey

« Reply #29 on: January 14, 2009, 04:51:34 am »

Chainer, I agree. I had similar problem.  Angry

Have a look at http://www.saradas.org 
I'd look. And what? Donate, donate, donate......
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7
  Print  

Jump to: