Girls with Muscle Forums
September 30, 2014, 02:52:35 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome! Make sure you check out the main site: http://www.girlswithmuscle.com

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cute Muscle Girls, Where?  (Read 12139 times)
Masschine

Email
« Reply #15 on: June 19, 2009, 04:11:29 pm »

Seems to me it's never a good time to hit on girls.  They always hit me back!
Heh, yeah. annny way...

"Build your own." That was a reply from one FBB at a messageboard way back. She'd gotten tired of guys hitting on her online which can be a whole lot more than in real life. If your lucky enough to find a gal maybe you can convince her to join you in the gym. I've seen quite a few guys do it.
BlackKusanagi

Email
« Reply #16 on: June 20, 2009, 01:11:30 am »

Smart advice Mass.
Ursus
Veteran Member

« Reply #17 on: July 17, 2009, 12:29:25 pm »

Major amusement parks in the summer.  Lots of girls of all shapes and sizes wearing tank tops and shorts.     

I have decided to no longer post on this forum or post comments in pictures.  It's obvious to me the majority of members on this site are pretentious whack jobs.

PS - jailbait muscle forever!  Long Live teen muscle girls!
MuscleMaster
Veteran Member

« Reply #18 on: October 10, 2009, 06:40:20 pm »

Do you know what Tai-Chi is?  It's that slow meditative martial art.  You're more likely to find old guys in there.  Look, you're talking about finding a girl who is not extremely heavily muscled, but with some decent tone, right?  To me, this says "cardio" and/or health nut.  When it comes to martial arts, etc - why not find a girl who is into boxing or karate or something a lot more active??  Here's a list of suggestions off the top of my head:

1.  Health food store (organic food etc)
2.  Supplement store (GNC et al)
3.  The gym - eventually, you WILL see one on the treadmills, guaranteed
4.  General public areas - college campuses, stores etc - like Chainer's post suggested, the law of large numbers will eventually work out in your favor.  At least 1% of girls out there have some definition in their shoulders and arms.  Maybe more.
5.  Athletic events - basketball, baseball, football games - someone in the stands will be buff by the same principle
6.  Join a running/jogging club - or a biking club!  CARDIO!!!  Maybe take a spin class at the gym or any kind of organized class at a gym - yoga classes and most aerobics classes are typically included in your membership, and are usually dominated by women (90% or more depending on the class)
7.  The internet - the ultimate large population pool if you know how to work it.
8.  Public parks - playing tennis perhaps, jogging, or walking a dog perhaps?
9.  Collegiate gymnastics meets or other female collegiate sporting events - only drawback is they'll be on the defensive because they're not in hook-up mode at that time...
Ursus
Veteran Member

« Reply #19 on: November 06, 2009, 10:26:56 am »

The Internet?  90% of the hot chicks, with muscles or without, are fake.   Tongue   Unless you're paying for their webcam ...

You'll find plenty of female athletes in college but many of them bat for the other team. 

I have decided to no longer post on this forum or post comments in pictures.  It's obvious to me the majority of members on this site are pretentious whack jobs.

PS - jailbait muscle forever!  Long Live teen muscle girls!
faceplant53

Email
« Reply #20 on: November 13, 2009, 09:15:06 pm »

I would also say the internet.  Especially MySpace.  There are some profiles on MySpace devoted to muscular women -- they've already done the searching and have rounded them up for you!

After MySpace, I would try other internet dating sites.

In real life, I would say a serious gym like Gold's or Powerhouse is where you will find them.  I used to workout at Gold's, and I think the bodies there were a bit more fit than you'll find at your average local gym.
MuscleMaster
Veteran Member

« Reply #21 on: November 16, 2009, 08:34:52 am »

The Internet?  90% of the hot chicks, with muscles or without, are fake.   Tongue   Unless you're paying for their webcam ...

You'll find plenty of female athletes in college but many of them bat for the other team. 

Fakes are easy to spot, and not many people think to make a fake muscle girl profile - so, i disagree completely with your percentage - i think it's actually rather low, but of course it exists.  It's more like 90% real, i would say.
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: