Author Topic: Muscle girl at summer camp  (Read 11396 times)

Offline 17wheeler

Muscle girl at summer camp
« on: May 10, 2018, 11:44:53 pm »
     It all started in early July. I was eating lunch one day when my mom asked me if I wanted to go to a summer camp later in the month. The unusual question caught me off guard. I had never been to a summer camp. My family usually spent the summer visiting relatives and going on vacations. Being away from my family for a bit sounded fun and exciting. “Sure,” I replied. “What’s there to do?”
      “Well, there’s a lot of things,” she said. “I hear they let you go white water rafting on the first day. I’ve also been told that the camp is right next to a lake. Anyway, you’ll be so busy making friends that you won’t even need to worry about what to do. Heck, maybe you’ll even find a girlfriend.”
     “Sure,” I replied. “Cause I’m so smooth with the ladies.” She laughed at my sarcasm. I grabbed my phone off the table and walked up the stairs to my room.
Because of my acne, I didn’t win over many of the girls at my school. I also didn’t have a lot of friends. People thought I was a nerd because I was good at math.
     As I sat on my bed, I plugged a pair of headphones in to my phone. I scrolled through my music library to find my favorite artist. Eminem. I loved listening to Eminem. Unlike all the pop songs on the radio, his music was relatable. Listening to Eminem helped me realize that it’s okay to not be normal. I would often listen to his music for hours at a time. Sometimes I’d even fall asleep with one of his albums playing.
     As I lay in bed, my eyelids began to feel heavy. The dreamy synths in the music certainly didn’t help me stay awake. The world around me began to spin as I closed my eyes and dozed off. I was asleep.
     Over the weeks prior to camp, I spent most of my time doing work. Ever since I got a job with a landscaping company I had been extremely busy. The days went by so quickly. I got to know my co-workers super well and made some decent money too. It almost caught me by surprise when it was time to go to camp.
     The drive from my house to the camp was almost two hours, but the driving was far from over. As soon as I arrived, the counselors took my stuff and assigned me to a cabin. Within a couple minutes everybody arrived. There was about 250 people including staff. Suddenly, before I could even say bye to my mom, the counselors announced that they were behind schedule. As a result, they had all all the campers get into the buses near the camp entrance. I decided to sit in one of the middle rows. As the bus filled, a girl sat down next to me. She appeared to be 18. Her hair  was dark, and tied back in a pony tail. She was also wearing black adidas pants and a blue tank top. We both remained silent as the bus left the camp. After not talking for what seemed like forever, I finally approached her and said “Hey, My name’s James.”
“Marissa,” she responded.
“You from around here?” I asked.
“Yeah,” she said. “My grandparents own the camp.”
“So I take it you come out here a lot?” I asked.
“Yeah,” she answered.
     Our small talk continued for the entire four hour trip. Finally, we reached the destination. As we got out of the bus, we were directed to a station where we were handed boots and wetsuits. While most of the campers put on their wetsuits outside, I opted to change in the public restroom. As I exited the restroom, I saw Marissa putting on her wetsuit. I could see her gray sports bra as she struggled to zip up the suit. What I also saw was breathtaking. Through the unzipped wetsuit I could see a set of six pack abs.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2019, 07:00:45 pm by 17wheeler »

Offline 17wheeler

Re: Muscle girl at summer camp
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2018, 10:24:47 pm »
 “Damn,” I thought to myself. I had never seen a girl with a six pack. I knew Marissa was pretty from the second I first saw her, but her abs added another dimension to her beauty. I continued walking toward a group of people who appeared to be waiting for directions. Suddenly, a man in orange life jacket hopped on a raised platform. He began explaining white water rafting to the group. When he was done explaining, the campers were divided into groups of 8. I tried to get in marissa’s group, however, I was unsuccessful. Fortunately, my group had rafting experience. I had none.
     Overall, the rafting trip was awesome. Despite almost falling over a couple of times, I really enjoyed it. Having changed and returned the wetsuit, I proceeded to head back to the bus. Everybody sat in their original seats, so Marissa sat next to me. “Did you enjoy the trip?” I asked.
“Yeah,” she said. “My group flipped the raft. How ‘bout yours?”
“My group was a bunch of rafting veterans,” I said sarcastically. “Only three people fell in.”
She laughed. During the ride back to camp, most people slept, as did Marissa. To be honest, I kinda enjoyed her head resting on my shoulder.
     As we arrived at camp, I gently woke Marissa up. From there, the counselors had all the campers gather in a big room. A man, whom Marissa noted was her grandpa, stood up and began listing the camp rules. When he was finally done talking, everybody headed off to their cabins for the night. As I lay in the rather uncomfortable beds the camp provided, all I could think about was Marissa. She looked so pretty. Especially her abs. Her abs were something out of this world. I loved the lines and ridges in her stomach. It looked so sexy. Oh how I wanted to reach out and touch her abs when I first saw them. I liked Marissa.
     The next morning, the counselors had everybody gather in the mess hall for breakfast. I was sitting alone until Marissa sat down next to me. She was wearing a pink crop top hoodie and black sweat pants. You could clearly see her abs. “‘Morning,” I said. “Are you sore from yesterday?”
“A little,” she responded. “My arms are tired from all the paddling.”
“Same,” I answered. “You wanna get some food?”
“Sure,” she replied.
     We headed towards the counter where people were serving food. I let Marissa go first. As we walked back to the table, I asked Marissa if she had any hobbies. She told me she did track and played guitar. In response, I told her about my passion for hip-hop. Our conversion continued until breakfast was over. Then, I headed back to my cabin. I was just getting to know some of the boys at the camp when the counselors gathered everybody for an organized game of capture the flag. The game was fun, however, the games were mostly time filler. The rest of the day was spent eating and getting to know other people. Because the camp is near a lake, one can swim almost whenever they want. This is exactly what Marissa and I decided to do during free time. Knowing girls take a long time to change, I decided to wait for her in the lake. While I was waiting, I noticed a bikini clad Marissa walking towards where I was. Her abs were stunning. The way they moved as she walked was the sexiest thing I had ever seen.
     She put a foot in the water to see if it was cold. She clearly wasn’t satisfied with the temperature because she shivered as she drew her foot back out of the water. “C’mon, jump in,” I said.
“No, it’s freezing,” she responded.
“Use a five second countdown to prepare your self,” I suggested.
“Fine,” she said.
She began running as she counted “5, 4, 3, 2, 1.” Her abs were flexed as she ran. Suddenly, she made a big leap and jumped into the water.
We swam for almost an hour and would often splash each other. Unfortunately, it was time to have dinner. After dinner, everybody gathered around a fire pit and had s’mores. I gladly made one for Marissa. When we were done eating s’mores, everybody went to bed in their cabins.
     The rest of the week followed the same schedule as the second day with subtle variations. One day we had a game of ultimate frisbee. Another day we had a water fight. On the second to last day of camp, something unusual happened.
     I was walking past the girls’ cabins when I noticed a group of boys standing near the entrance. Each one held a bag of dirty clothes, and was throwing dirty clothes into the girls’ cabin. Marissa was standing inside the cabin. I walked up to one of the boys and asked him what he was doing. He laughed and said, “we’re getting our clothes washed.” Another added, “we gonna wash em on the washboard.”
     I couldn’t believe it. They were making fun of Marissa and her abs. Out of anger, I grabbed one of the boys’ bags and threw it on the ground. “Knock it off,” I said. At that, the boy walked back towards his cabin. His buddies, who appeared to be getting bored, followed suit. I then proceeded to head toward the mess hall. As I approached the table I usually sit at, I noticed a note in the seat I usually sit at. I picked it up and read what it said.

Meet me in the woods behind your cabin at midnight.

That night, I lay anxiously in bed, waiting for midnight. When the time came to leave the cabin, I quietly crept out of the room. Once I was out of the cabins, I ran to the woods. I walked in the dark for a while when suddenly, someone put a hand on my shoulder. It was Marissa.
     “I saw what you did earlier,” she said. “How you stood up for me. A lot of people like to make fun of muscles. I get bullied at school often. People don’t think my abs are feminine, so I appreciate that you showed that you actually care for me.”
“Thanks,” I said.
“Do you like my muscles?” She asked.
“Yes,” I responded. “I like them a lot.”
“Do you want to see them?” She asked.
Marissa began lifting her t-shirt to reveal her abs. They looked so sexy. The divides and lines were super attractive. She rubbed her hand along her stomach and started taking off her shirt. Next, she began taking off her pants to reveal a bikini. She rubbed her body and flexed. The ridges in her stomach were really evident. You could even see v-lines below her hips. When she flexed her sides, her serratus became visible.
“Do you want to touch my abs?” She asked.
“Yeah,” I responded.
I slowly reached my hand towards her stomach. Her skin felt cool on my hands. Her abs were so hard. I touched each individual part of her six pack. Her whole body was solid as a rock. Suddenly, Marissa sat on the ground and lay out. I followed suit and began rubbing her stomach. I felt every ridge of her rock hard stomach. I moved my hands up and down her abs. I felt her sides. I even felt her v-lines and touched her bikini bottom. I loved Marissa’s abs. I loved everything about them. I loved how hard they were. I loved the sexiness about them. Oh, her abs were so sexy. While we were on the ground, Marissa grabbed my neck and leaned in for a kiss. While we were making out, she leaned into my ear and whispered, “I love you.”
“I love you too,” I said. I gave her one last kiss and left to go to bed.                                 
     The next morning, Marissa and I ate breakfast together. We talked a lot knowing that this was the last day of camp. When breakfast was over, we left the mess hall to see a crowd of parents. One of the counselors had already put my stuff in my mom’s car. My mom looked at me and signaled for me to get in the car.
     I looked back at Marissa and hugged her. “I’ll miss you,” I said.
“I miss you too,” she answered. “Goodbye we said in unison. As I hopped in the passenger seat of my mom’s car, I looked to see if Marissa was still standing where she was earlier. She wasn’t. During the ride home me and my mom talked about what I did at camp. I told her about all the awesome games we did, along with the rafting trip. However, for most of the ride, I remained silent. All I could think about was Marissa. I knew that I would never see her again.   
-The end!

Amani marco is the girl I though of when I sort this story.
She is the girl with abs.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2019, 07:16:00 pm by 17wheeler »

Offline jester105

« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2018, 09:01:00 am »
 Nice story. Thanks for sharing it.

Offline Donuts

« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2018, 04:42:21 am »
Thanks for the story, that's so cool to meet muscle girl. I want to find the same girl that love to gain muscles, but it's hard:(

Offline 17wheeler

« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2019, 07:53:06 pm »
The skinny girl in the middle is another girl I thought about when I wrote this story.

Offline Maestr0jb

« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2019, 11:43:52 am »
I see two girls with great Abs in that photo!

Offline 17wheeler

« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2019, 05:36:29 pm »
Natalie freed also looks like the girl I wrote about.

Offline 17wheeler

« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2019, 05:45:14 pm »
Heather huschle also looks like the girl I wrote about

Offline 17wheeler

« Reply #8 on: April 09, 2019, 05:46:36 pm »
Heather huschle looks like the girl I wrote about.

Offline 17wheeler

« Reply #9 on: April 10, 2019, 12:13:46 am »
Natalie freed looks like the girl I wrote about

Offline 17wheeler

« Reply #10 on: April 10, 2019, 09:14:19 am »

Offline 17wheeler

« Reply #11 on: April 10, 2019, 09:30:22 am »