Author Topic: HerBiceps is back and better than...  (Read 548 times)

Offline hbplus

HerBiceps is back and better than...
« on: September 18, 2019, 07:18:15 am »
...EVERYTHING!  ;)  The other thread title was a bit sad, so I hope the Management will indulge us a bit here.

We're shooting more content than ever before in our ongoing efforts to deliver the greatest product and value of any female muscle fan site in the world. The production team just wrapped up 2  straight weeks of shooting - with the Rising Phoenix and Olympia being back-to-back - and the editors already have that material in hand. And look at the volume Premium subscribers are getting now - 8 model updates (so far) today, 9 yesterday, and 15 the day before that. It's safe to say we are tackling head on the most common complaint - lack of updates - of the past 2-3 years. Over 2 months since launch, we haven't missed a day yet and a high percentage of the more than 2000 video clips and 17000 photos is free.  Visitors can sign up for a free membership and will have access to almost all the photos and tons of videos. Original content for free on a member site?!  Who ever heard of such? A viewer no longer has to commit to the whole apple when all he wants is a bite.

At any rate, it's 4am and I've rambled on long enough, but we want everyone to know how much we truly appreciate the support you've given us over the past 17 years (or 20, depending on where you start the clock!), motivating and inspiring us to strive for 17 more. I hope you'll stop by soon and please, keep the feedback coming.

Offline m76

• Email
Re: HerBiceps is back and better than...
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2019, 04:42:06 pm »
...Never

FTFY

I'll never forgive you for simply deleting one of the still remaining active forums about female muscle.

The site just gives off a bad vibe, with the webcam stuff mixed in it feels cheap.  Well if I'm being honest your videos always felt kind of cheap, but we accepted the low quality for the price and quantity.

Talking about price please don't try to do both vod and membership at the same time, it makes it seem like you want people to pay twice. Either, or and not both.

And it is not necessary to do 15 updates a day, I'd rather you did one big update every week, or twice a week max and not chop up shoots into a trillion tiny fragments.

And why are you padding updates with old videos if you have as many shoots as you claim?  Some of the supposed updates are videos I think I saw many years ago.

And finally, this is just my personal preference, but I avoid any videos where the models are in full tan, and unfortunately 99% of your videos are like that. That was a big beef of mine with herbiceps content even before this makeover.

I wish you another 17 years, but without radical change I doubt I'll be joining you any time soon.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2019, 05:26:26 pm by m76 »

Offline scandinavian

« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2019, 06:49:55 pm »
Although I do not agree with m76 on the video quality, I do agree on the forum comment. You did create a better forum alternative to thevalkyrie, from back in the days, and I thank you for that! But your platform became ours too with time. You don't have to respect or accept that, but from a user perspective, what you did was a dick move, that disregarded the importance of quality stories, a place to meet other with the same fetish, and even old friendships. I know your reply is, that it was a necessary move. But you could have done a ton of moves instead of just letting it die, without any warning.

You've lost a customer here too, at least for a good while.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2019, 06:52:11 pm by scandinavian »

Offline hbplus

« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2019, 11:25:03 am »
Although I do not agree with m76 on the video quality, I do agree on the forum comment. You did create a better forum alternative to thevalkyrie, from back in the days, and I thank you for that! But your platform became ours too with time. You don't have to respect or accept that, but from a user perspective, what you did was a dick move, that disregarded the importance of quality stories, a place to meet other with the same fetish, and even old friendships. I know your reply is, that it was a necessary move. But you could have done a ton of moves instead of just letting it die, without any warning.

You've lost a customer here too, at least for a good while.

It has been interesting to hear how much so many people enjoyed the forum. I get that people - even those who have been with us the longest - can't understand the rationale for the ultimate decision here, and I also get that you don't care about the thought process.  I hate making excuses and to me, explanations always sound like excuses.  I'm not sure how closely you followed the forum, but over the past few years, the majority of feedback we were receiving was about the lack of content updates. Based on the data we were receiving, as soon as we had a ready-to-launch platform, we HAD to go with it and we had to be all-in.

We definitely appreciate all feedback and if a solution does come along that can provide those missing elements you have outlined above and it's something that can be effectively and smoothly integrated, we are open to potentially creating a new forum. We want people present and engaging, so hopefully you will come back sooner rather than later and keep letting us know your thoughts.