Author Topic: Did you tell youre wife/gf that you like girls with muscle?  (Read 922 times)

Offline Choko1200

Did you tell youre wife/gf that you like girls with muscle?
« on: November 25, 2019, 01:02:51 am »
Hi! Did anyone tell his wife or girlfriend that he was attracted to girls with muscle? If so how did you tell? Did it change anything? Is she ready to give it a try? And flex for you when you ask when you in bed?

I really want to ask my girlfriend to flex for me when we're in bad But I don't know how she'll react
« Last Edit: November 25, 2019, 01:05:07 am by Choko1200 »

Offline wgonzo64

• Veteran Member
Re: Did you tell youre wife/gf that you like girls with muscle?
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2019, 03:55:20 pm »
My Gf knows  but  does not flex very often .  she does delight in teasing me by talking about her muscular legs 

Offline Choko1200

« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2019, 06:32:55 am »
And how she respond when you tell her that?

Offline wgonzo64

• Veteran Member
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2019, 08:38:59 am »
we have not discussed it in a long time       she  sort of takes it or leaves it   depending on her mood

Offline JaseB

« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2019, 04:44:40 pm »
I've not outwardly said it, however have complimented her after she's worked out which has recently made a difference in our conversation. For example I've commented initially on how toned her thighs were getting which she appreciated and took as a compliment.
Since then I've mentioned her abs and the other night in bed how toned her arms are now which illicited a bicep flex which she let me feel :)

Offline JaseB

« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2019, 11:20:07 am »
I've not outwardly said it, however have complimented her after she's worked out which has recently made a difference in our conversation. For example I've commented initially on how toned her thighs were getting which she appreciated and took as a compliment.
Since then I've mentioned her abs and the other night in bed how toned her arms are now which illicited a bicep flex which she let me feel :)

Offline whosewho

• Veteran Member
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2019, 10:16:41 am »
I've dated several girls in the past and had never outright said I was into muscle, but would often (after awhile of dating) convince them to go to the gym with me. It never really worked out. I'm way to obsessive I think and it was a turn off for most. I did meet this one chick. I think I have a few stories about her on this forum in fact that when I met was already in incredible shape, but again my obsessive nature about fit woman and specifically biceps was a big turn off for her over time.

The girl I'm currently dating I was roommates with for quite some time and became close friends. She had even met the crazy fit chick I was into several times and I'm pretty sure, but have never asked knew I was into fit chicks because of her although she had no idea how deep my infatuation was. I really had never thought of her as more then friends even though I had been told many times she was crazy about me. I ended up moving away to take a job. I was kind of lonely where I was and ended up keeping in touch with her. She was already a little built from working in a warehouse for years so after a few months of talking I told her I missed her and mentioned I was into fit chicks. She must of taken that as a challenge cause she visited a few months later and was pretty built. Took me by surprise and was more attracted to her then I had thought as I had kind of kept her in the friend zone for so long.

We got a place together a little later where I had moved too and have been together as a couple for 7 years now. It's been great since we are such close friends anyways and now we have been working out together for about 7 years. She's at a point physically where I have trouble keeping my hands off her and she likes how turned on she makes me. She loves flexing, but I do think she's embarrassed sometimes about how large her arms are. She gets teased sometimes at work, but we love spending time together and that's the only thing that matters to us.

Offline Lovembuff

« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2020, 05:24:28 pm »
One way or another, I always ended up telling of this "appreciation" to the girls I dated - but at different levels. I was a lot shyer about this when I was younger.

My second serious relationship (I was 21) was with a girl who was really fit and strong, with nice muscles on her whole body. I took every possible opportunity to get my hands on her muscles and have her flex arms, legs, abs, back, everything, but always very carefully so I wouldn't let through to her how excited it actually made me. I never asked her to flex during sex, for instance - all I did was ask her to "hold her hair up because I loved the way she looked" only to see her biceps popping up. In retrospect, I should have been more honest about my crush on her physique, as it would only made it relationship hotter.

Fast forward some 15 years, before I married, and I had a thing with another fit, strong girl. As soon as we started to become closer I opened up to her about my crush on female muscle and strength and she was delighted. She already worked out and was pretty fit but seemed to gain motivation by my crush. In a couple of months working out heavily she developed her muscles very quickly - her thighs bulged with quads and hamstrings, her upper back was crazy muscular and her abs started to show very nicely. She had a little difficulty building her arms, even though they were pretty strong and hard, so she focused extra hard on those and would often come to me proudly showing her bicep and tricep gains. She loved playing muscle and strength games and would spontaneously flex a lot, also during sex. It was sooooo fucking great... But, of course, a girl this perfect had to be borderline insane, so half of the time we were on the brink of some relationship disaster, and eventually I had to break up.

My wife knows a pretty deal about my love of muscle and, as she was pretty strong and fit when we started dating, I "used" it a lot, but she never took initiative.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2020, 05:34:54 pm by Lovembuff »