Author Topic: Mixed arm wrestling  (Read 1422 times)

Offline pwnlobster

Mixed arm wrestling
« on: December 27, 2019, 04:50:16 am »
Hi everyone!

Have you ever had a situation where you went up against a girl in arm wrestling and lost? Real stories only!
It almost happened in my classroom once when I was 12, she didn't look strong, but she was able to put down every single guy in my class. Except for me because I just straight up refused to arm wrestle her. I was scared of how humiliating it would be to lose to her.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2019, 04:53:12 am by pwnlobster »

Offline brian

• Email
Re: Mixed arm wrestling
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2019, 07:21:47 am »
I actually the same thing happen.  About 12 or so, there was a girl in class.  She was on the softball team.  Great calves.  But her arms didn't look that strong.  She beat every guy she faced.  I didnt want to lose to her, especially because I had a huge crush on her.  I liked her even more seeing how strong she was.  This was the beginning of my love for muscle.  Same time all the Bodyshaping women were on tv.

Also, around that same time, I arm wrestled my cousin.  She is a couple years younger than me.  Thick muscular arms and legs.  I could not beat her arm wrestling, no matter how many times I tried.   I was embarrassed, but at the same time, I thought it was hot

Offline themick

• Veteran Member
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2019, 10:35:51 am »
It's what got me into muscular women...When I was 16 I armwrestled my Dads 25 year old girl cousin who was into lifting and was also smoking hot. We were at a family gathering and I had just started working out and she asked me if I was exercising and I said yes. She put her hand on my arm and squeezed it and said it was not so hard and proceeded to roll up her sleeve and flex and unreal bicep, bigger than mine and she took my hand and placed it on top of it and said, feel this and you be the judge. That was it for me, I was forever hooked on female biceps. She then challenged me to an armwrestle to which she beat me in 5 seconds. She then gave me a victory flex and asked me to feel the bicep and it was so hard and big. It will forever be galvanized in my memory.

Offline whosewho

• Veteran Member
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2019, 10:39:54 am »
My girl friend and I arm wrestle sometimes. The first few years we worked out together I would beat her. The middle few years it was a toss up. Now it's not even close. We workout most days she does a few different workouts then me. I lift heavier, but she beats me pretty easily for some reason. After all these years she still thinks I let her win for some reason. It's fun using two arms against her she doesn't beat me, but it's surprisingly difficult.

Offline GWMF

• Email
« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2019, 11:53:58 am »
Don't miss to read to my very personal story !
Although it is very detailed.
And please - finally - don't wait any longer to write and post your own over there in my own opened thread !
No matter how long it is ...
Thx so much !

https://forum.girlswithmuscle.com/index.php?topic=4464

Offline pwnlobster

« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2019, 07:00:22 pm »
It's what got me into muscular women...When I was 16 I armwrestled my Dads 25 year old girl cousin who was into lifting and was also smoking hot. We were at a family gathering and I had just started working out and she asked me if I was exercising and I said yes. She put her hand on my arm and squeezed it and said it was not so hard and proceeded to roll up her sleeve and flex and unreal bicep, bigger than mine and she took my hand and placed it on top of it and said, feel this and you be the judge. That was it for me, I was forever hooked on female biceps. She then challenged me to an armwrestle to which she beat me in 5 seconds. She then gave me a victory flex and asked me to feel the bicep and it was so hard and big. It will forever be galvanized in my memory.

Do you think she was trying to impress you? If a girl flexes a big round bicep in front of my face and asks me to feel it, that's basically foreplay, she has to realise it would turn a guy on, even someone who isn't into muscles.

Offline themick

• Veteran Member
« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2019, 01:41:08 pm »
I think it was a combination of trying to impress me and showing that a woman can be strong and even stronger that a Male even though I was alot younger. It for me was an incredible turn on. Feeling that hard muscle and her being so beautiful was a turn on beyond belief.

Offline pwnlobster

« Reply #7 on: January 01, 2020, 11:34:22 am »
Arm wrestled my cousin today for the first time and fuck did it feel good.
We're just sitting in her room and it was really boring so I got myself to ask her for an arm wrestling match. I was really stressed to ask her, I was convincing myself to do it for like half an hour. As soon as we lock up my heart started racing. I don't remember feeling like this I think ever. Her arm just hold mine in place and I couldn't move it, she's really strong. Eventually she gave up, but I think she could have beaten me if she really, really tried.

Felt amazing to expirience her strength, can't describe it.

Offline MrJohn

• Email
« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2020, 03:39:04 am »
I also read about male bodybuilders who told that it was very difficult to beat female bodybuilders or even lost against them.

Does anyone has examples of it or whitnessed it?

Offline Jer

• Email
« Reply #9 on: January 09, 2020, 11:05:42 am »
I know male athletes that armwrestling female gymnasts that are close to the same size have trouble. I've seen former gymnasts pin boys in varsity wrestling matches after the switch from gymnastics to wrestling. Their strength, flexibilty, endurance and balance is superior to many of the boys in their weight class.

Offline MrJohn

• Email
« Reply #10 on: January 10, 2020, 04:28:02 am »
Hi Jer, can you give some examples of girls who beat boys and that the boys thought they could beat them?!!

Very often I read that boys train more for muscle power and not muscle endurance.

Offline Jer

• Email
« Reply #11 on: January 10, 2020, 06:55:52 pm »
There is a set of sisters who wrestle for a local high school. They are both very good. I think one pinned a boy in the first period, so endurance probably wasn't an issue. I can't give more detail then that since both girls are under age. It was very impressive to see however.

Offline binocular92

« Reply #12 on: January 11, 2020, 06:52:10 am »
Hey there,
When I was in high school, maybe 14 years old, my french teacher dared me to arm wrestle her, she was maybe 35. Dumb, young me didn't wanna chicken out to a girl and we got ready. Everybody in class was watching. I tried really hard to win, but she kept my arm still while she smiled at me. She wasn't particularly muscular, but she was incredibly strong. After about half a minute she had enough and easily pressed hand against the table. I felt a bit ashamed as I drooped back to my seat. The class continued but I couldn't focus anymore.

Offline MrJohn

• Email
« Reply #13 on: January 13, 2020, 03:15:36 am »
Hi, what was the motive to dare you to armwrestle her?