Author Topic: Bias Against Tattoos  (Read 624 times)

Offline partypete973

Bias Against Tattoos
« on: October 06, 2019, 12:36:02 am »
Just curious but why do so many people on the site hate tattoos?

Offline hbplus

Re: Bias Against Tattoos
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2019, 11:30:40 am »
1) not all tattoos are created equally
2) fans looking to be titillated often reject distractions from said titillation

There's a segment of fans who generally love any/all tattoos, there's a segment who generally hate any/all tattoos, there's a "depends on the size/placement" segment (this is where I reside), and then there's a group who mostly don't give a shit - they either like the model or they don't and the tattoos (or lack thereof) are not a primary factor in why they feel the way they do about her.

I think the people who are most vocal in opposition to other people's body modifications - tattoos, breast implants, botox, etc - are not the majority. They're just the ones who talk about it.

Offline Noswal

• Email
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2019, 01:35:44 pm »
I personally don't like tattoos, they detract from the beauty of a muscle female body & look hideous on older people when there skin gets less supple.
Implants, I don't mind them either way being a 'died in the wool' tit man. Having said that, you can't beat a really well developed pair of pecs on an FBB'er!!.
I dislike over-botoxed lips!!.

Offline bat22

« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2019, 12:32:40 am »
It's not really that they hate tattoos. It's that they hate heavy tattooing that conceals arms and/or torsos. Take Rene Campbell. She had a nice-looking dragon on her back, which itself is now obscured by her heaving tattooing. And, even if people can tolerate tattoos, don't count on them giving the thumbs up to any design or sleeve.

Offline bat22

« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2019, 04:47:21 am »
I personally don't like tattoos, they detract from the beauty of a muscle female body & look hideous on older people when there skin gets less supple.
Implants, I don't mind them either way being a 'died in the wool' tit man. Having said that, you can't beat a really well developed pair of pecs on an FBB'er!!.
I dislike over-botoxed lips!!.
I'm not a fan of tats but I find them less repulsive than fish lips and ridiculously large implants. I'm amazed at the popularity of Natalia Trukhina.

I can admit that I'm a hypocrite when it comes to implants. It usually depends on whether they had them when I was first introduced to them. So I didn't mind them on the likes of Amy Fadhli or Candice Keene, but I did with Cindy Landolt, Alina Popa, and Lauren Quinn who bore their proud pecs seemingly with pride.

Offline anon-e-mouse

• Veteran Member
« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2019, 02:41:05 pm »
I know what you mean about Natalya Trukhina. She, along with Anne Frietas, are the epitomy of the over-feminized woman, albeit with muscles. But it's the muscle that allows me to look beyond the implants and botox. And so the same with the tattoos. So long as the woman looks like a strong, powerful woman and not an overly 'roided out woman who looks more like a man, then I'm fine with whatever they choose to do with body art or lip/butt/breast enhancements. As for those who've had it done (tats or otherwise) and like to show it off, so be it. While it may not be my cup of tea, so long as they show off their best (IMHO) muscular assets, I'm good with it.

Offline jester105

« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2020, 03:31:05 am »
I find the improvement by science school of thought far more distracting than tattoos.  Yes a Tat can detract a bit, but the nip/tuck, inject/remove treatments make the real cartoons of these women.