Author Topic: Women/girls who outlift and outmuscle men/boys. (true)  (Read 1670 times)

Online hardgirllover

Women/girls who outlift and outmuscle men/boys. (true)
« on: January 20, 2020, 01:02:32 pm »
Ken and I went to Ken's girlfriends house, she was not home from work yet, but the older sister was there and let us in. We sat at the table and she brought us each a can of pop. Ken was a drywall installer and had pronounced base ball biceps. She didn't talk much, she was deaf. She squeezed Ken's little base ball bicep the she flexed her own giant rock. I'm guessing around 17" of solid rock. Then came the arm wrestling challenge and she put her elbow down on the table. Ken grabbed her hand and the match was on, but Ken could not move her. Then he reached over and used both hands to pull here down. She was shocked that Ken would do that and her eyes were wide. She got up and went behind Ken and grabbed him from behind then locked her fingers. Ken tried to separate her hands and they wrestled in the living room next to the table. I moved to the couch to watch the action. After a few attempts to get Ken down they fell into a recliner chair with Ken on top. She still had a firm grip. While Ken was trying to separate her fingers the back of his arms were against her chest. I could see her pecs with veins. Ken, knowing she could not hear, said "Jesus her boobs are hard". I was in full erection sitting on couch. Then a car pulled up the driveway, it was Sue. Ken and I ran out to greet her in the driveway and the sister went to her room. I had a hand down my pocket trying to cover up my problem and Ken was covered in sweat. Sue may have known something was going on but did not say anything. Her older sister was a monster to say the least. All true. 
« Last Edit: January 21, 2020, 10:45:09 am by hardgirllover »

Offline MrJohn

• Email
Re: Women/girls who outlift and outmuscle men/boys. (true)
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2020, 06:10:02 am »
So Sue's sister did workouts, I guess, when she had such muscles and veins?!!

Online hardgirllover

« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2020, 10:51:06 am »
There were 3 girls in the house. The mother, petite and firm, the youngest, Sue, also petite and firm, and the oldest daughter, big, lean, a bodybuilder for sure. All 3 women worked out, but the older daughter had to be using weights. Her muscles were massive. 

Offline MrJohn

• Email
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2020, 03:43:00 am »
Whaw, how big were the oldest sister's breasts?!

Offline MrJohn

• Email
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2020, 01:24:49 pm »
This looks more as a man!!