Author Topic: Virtual Reality Muscle  (Read 256 times)

Offline taoschild101

• Veteran Member
    • Muscle Love
    • Email
Virtual Reality Muscle
« on: March 25, 2020, 09:29:56 pm »
Here is a segment from the new book, Virtual Reality Muscle, which is available on Amazon https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08636WQVT and Smashwords https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/1009561.  Let me know if you'd like me to post a little more here.
-----
  “Do you still have those weights? I need to get in some kind of workout before we have dinner.” Elena looked at me expectantly.

“Oh, come on. Can’t you take a day off?” I joked. I wadded up my beach towel and tossed it into the hamper across the room, then sat down on the couch. She didn’t seem to take my joke kindly. She strode over to me with authority, grabbed my hair, violently threw my head back and forced me to look into her eyes.

“Remember when you lifted like a little girl when I was seventeen and I embarrassed you in my room?” Stunned by the change in her behavior, I nodded back in confusion.

“I’m not her anymore. I’m much bigger now, and you have no idea how much stronger. If you fuck with me, I’ll fuck you back. I know you think you’ll like that, but you have no idea.” With that, she pulled me in, bent down and aggressively kissed me.” I stroked her massive thighs and glutes, then moved up to fondle her tits.

She pulled away. “Not yet. Do you have them or not?”

“No, not anymore.”

“Okay, I’m going to go to the gym and get in a quick workout. When I come back, we will play out my dare. You just got a taste of it.” We had played truth or dare and when I begged off on a particularly tough question, she'd promised it would be later. Apparently the later was really soon.

“Okay,” I sputtered. She went to my room, changed into a tiny, purple sports bra and white, pleated yoga pants which showed off her fabulous glutes and marched out the door. I walked into the backyard, struggling to clear my head. Was her sudden change of behavior due to what she’d discovered in our game on the boat, or had I said something wrong? What did she mean by telling me I’d gotten a taste already? I began gardening, a tool I’ve often used to calm myself in the past. Grasping the soil with my hands seemed to ground me and within a few minutes I was lost in planting new rows of flowers and vegetables. As the sun crept lower over the horizon, I looked at myself, covered in sweat and grime and decided I needed to clean up before she returned.

I showered, dressed and returned to the backyard to water the new plants, facing a renewed wall of worry. I wondered if she thought I was weird after the questions and if she might physically hurt me. I was afraid she might not come back. Moments later, I had my answer. She made her way into the backyard through the side gate. My Air Pods in, I didn’t hear her enter, and before I knew it she was on me. I felt a powerful hand on my head thrusting my face up against the concrete wall.

Her hand grabbed my balls and penis thru my shorts and I heard her say, “Time to find out what I can do to an old man.”

Her sweaty, muscular body thrust against mine and she used her size and strength to hold me with one hand while she briefly worked my sex erect with her other. She was easily stronger, and I felt helpless in her grasp. It was a feeling I’d longed for my entire life. She tore my pants and underwear off so she could lock onto my balls. My face burned against the concrete wall, yet I didn’t dare complain. Every inch of her was pumped, veins swollen, muscles flush with blood.