Author Topic: HBC Hosts Offering CoronaQuarantine Specials  (Read 67 times)

Offline hbplus

HBC Hosts Offering CoronaQuarantine Specials
« on: March 26, 2020, 05:12:41 am »
As the world battles C19 from various positions - many of us on lockdown at home - some of the incredible models at HBC thought it would be a great idea to offer special or discounted pricing at this time.

HotLisa - Lisa Cross is doing a FREE broadcast of an arm workout from her home gym this Sunday, 29 MAR at 5PM GMT, which I believe will be 12PM EDT (I'm not certain on the U.S. times, as some countries in Europe are adjusting their clocks that day).  It will be open and available to anyone who wants to drop in and say "hi".  If you have never visited with Lisa on webcam, I can assure you that she is a 5-star rated model for a reason - she continues to be one of the best of all-time.

Formerly Known - Emma Switch has lowered her prices to 30 credits/min for Premium and 45 credits/min for Fantasy. She runs lower-priced specials during the week for 1-on-1 and is also offering 3 hours per week of Happy Hour at 50% off.

SymphonyQueen - Symphony will be offering 40% off for 1-on-1 chats every Friday. 

Many other models are also offering lower prices, so we hope you will come to support them as your situation permits.  Thank you all and please, stay safe.