Author Topic: this is my first story. it is just the start. please tell me if you want more  (Read 1168 times)

Offline bobandy

• Email
Alaina's Diary

OMFG my abs are insane right now. I've had that sleek little six pack for a while but these last six months I've been doing the Juanita Method from VideoMOtion and eating even cleaner and oh my holy god. My obliques are just screaming out and those last two little pacs under my belly button have just gotten so damn swole.

I don't know if it shrunk or what but I put on this little tank top I have and holy hell, I could just see my abs stretching out the fabric. It was hot. Like I felt so hot. So strong and sexy and muscular and like I could do almost anything I wanted. It really turned me on.

So I just said "fuck it" and I made this decision. I'm going to show off. I am going to show off this body that I've worked so hard to build. You all can just go ahead and stare and want and drool, or not care at all. I don't know. But I have worked for this and made this and I want people to notice this.

I just got home from WalMart. I went to the kids section and I found the smallest white little tee they had. It has a cartoon kitty cenetered on the chest. I tried it on at the store and it just so ever barely fits me. It doesn't go down to my belly button, there's just about an inch and a half left exposed. My shoulders aren't very big, not yet anyway, so I could squeeze it over me but the sleeves are so damned stretched over my arms and yeah. This thing shows my abs like crazy. It's such a cheap flimsy material that you can very easily see my abs right through it. Six pacs just stretching this shitty little polyester cotton blend the fuck out. I can't wait. My lower abs are just out there and oh holy damn, they are looking so pronounced and hard. That little v from my hips. It's not unappealing, I'll say that for myself.

I'm going to do it in Mr. Packards class. Algebra. He's such a perv. I've seen him check out Stacy, Jess and even Chelsea and Erica before. He thinks he's slick but his eyes just go straight to their chests and if Erica is wearing a short shit he can't help himself. She has decent abs. Not like mine. But you can tell she does some work.

The fans don't work in his room and he insists on having the windows closed because he has allergies. So its hot in there. And its mid June and I have his class sixth period. I have lunch just before but I'm not going to eat. I'm going to this secret spot in the library where nobody ever is and I'm just going to do crunches. Ab work. I'm also going to flex my stomach muscles for the first half of the class. I'm not a slut. I'm going to wear my ordinary clothes tomorrow. Probably my favorite jeans and my over-sized Pikachu shirt. But under that shirt is going to be this ridiculously tight tiny thing I have on right now.

OMFG.

It's so tight. 

I just looked at myself in the mirror and I can literally see my six pac, very easily right through this thing. I crunched down and flexed and twisted and my obliques are popping through it. Like I said its too small and its short so my belly button is exposed and the muscles I've been working so hard on these last few months are just out there, bare skin and they are fucking popping. I'm going to do this in class.

I'm going to twist left to right to left to right again and then crunch down and really let these abs pop. I'm just going to stand up, take off my big shirt while Packard is in the middle of some stupid lecture and watch what the hell he does.

I should do extra ab work tonight with heaver weight.

I'll tell you tomorrow how it goes.

Offline Tapion

Great story! I like it! Would love to read more  ^-^

Offline brian

• Veteran Member
    • Email
Please continue.  I love it so far

Offline Fleetfoot

• Email
Very interesting indeed! What happens next?